You can now help the BJJ Community by answering their questions online and get paid for your service.
How Does Virtual BJJ Mentoring Work?
It is simple! Our forum is designed to allow BJJ practitioners to enter questions in unique BJJ categories.
- First, you will register as a Virtual BJJ Mentor. You must be an accredited purple belt or above to join as a mentor. A picture of your testing date and school is required to register. A full bio page with your qualifications and social media profiles and price for mentorship will be created on BJJFaq.com.
- Second! Once you are registered as Mentor you will be placed in our BJJ Mentor Marketplace. Users will be able to select your profile and review your credentials. From your profile, they can select and purchase mentoring services. You have flexibility on what you want to charge.
- Once the user purchases your mentoring service you will receive a notification of the purchase. Simply login into your account and view the users BJJ questions. The system will allow you to engage the user and share content, text, video, and images seamlessly though our website.
- Answering topics: Mentors are required to make contact with the mentee within 24 of the first message sent by the mentee. Mentors are required to answer topics thoroughly and within 24 hours for simple (none video included questions) and 48 hours (video included questions) from the time the question was assign.
- When the client is satisfied with the answer the question is closed as answered.
- Mentor Received Payment for all closed questions monthly
And That is it!
What are the BJJ Mentor Requirements?
- Mentors should have a Purple belt or above in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- A mentor must complete his/her profile including full bio, details of School affiliate, any competition participation, and social media profiles.
- The mentor must be able to have access to film recording devices such as a smartphone or video camera to film replies for client answers when needed.
- Mentors are to provide high-quality content as an answer.
- Mentors are not to answer questions they are not skilled to answer. Mentors are to reject such questions upon receiving it within 24 hours.
- If a topic posted by a Mentee is unclear, you are to ask for clarification. In the event, the mentee is uncooperative contact BJJFaq.com immediately to mediate and help find a resolution to the issue.
- Mentors will receive payment for all answered and closed question inquiries monthly.
- Mentors receive a 50% commission for answered questions.
- Mentors must agree to the terms and privacy policies.
Submit the form below to become a vendor on this store.