Wasting Time On An Approach That Is Not Working For You!
Use a solution that will save you time and give you the results you are looking for!
What is a Virtual BJJ Mentor? It’s a qualified BJJ Practitioner who will answer your technical Brazilian jiu-jitsu questions virtually via a private interactive online forum. The system allows a practitioner such as yourself to engage a virtual mentor in a conversation to answer the obstacles you are experiencing during BJJ training. The BJJ mentor will help coach and guide through your difficult times in BJJ with specific case by case problem solving. This platform allows you to share media, pictures and video to help aide the engagement process. Your session is done on your own time with no pre-scheduling required! With helpful guidance from a BJJ Mentor your Jiu-Jitsu training will be more productive and your growth will be more consistent.
Features and Benefits:
- Improve Your Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Immediately With One and One Online Coaching By A Qualified BJJ Mentor. Get Personalized Assistance To Guide You Through Your BJJ Journey. Become More Efficient and Learn Quicker Than The Average Student!
- You Can Search Through Profiles, Qualifications, Specialties and Belt Ranks to find the right mentor to improve your Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Your Mentoring Session Is Virtual, meaning it is completely online and on your time and schedule. Create a session, post a topic and question you want to discuss. Your Mentor will review it and respond. You will receive a notification of the response and you can log in and review the content on your own time. No Scheduling required, convenient and on your own terms.
- Unique and dedicated instructional content. Don’t waste your time and money watching instructional videos that are not unique to your game or specifically answering the obstacle you are looking resolve. Get unique and dedicate instruction and guidance from your mentor.
- More affordable and convenient than a private lesson!
I recommend you, and your child, family or friends take some one on one sessions to let her teach you her techniques, drills, and rolls. Self-defense classes are absolutely awesome. Kayla is a very friendly down to earth lady. You will not ever regret learning from her. Great teacher, friend, and athlete… Tracy B.
I have been in the BJJ program at Kobukan Martial Arts for approximately nine years now and I have found this gym to be the best gym for myself and my family. Mr. Ron promotes a family oriented gym where we all aim to help one another in progressing our jiu-jitsu abilities. This sport is…
I am proud to be a student of Professor Fernando Pessoa. When I met Professor Pessoa, I just wanted to train in a good environment and improve my BJJ. He is an experienced teacher and under his teaching pushed me so I could go much further than I expected. He believed in me and encouraged…
Professor Fernando is a very good trainer, and training with him is increasing my martial arts ability
In addition to having incredible learning techniques, Fernando manages to reach the public of all ages with his charisma and his great didactics. Besides having a first-class training center, the teacher has knowledge that raises the level of all students. The training are well organized and has great performance, and have all the union’s tradition…